Regulatory initiatives are driving forward climate-sensitive investing faster than ever, and understanding how your fund is impacted by these developments is a prerequisite to meeting your fiduciary and regulatory objectives.
For those who are just starting their journey in sustainable finance, this Minerva Briefing will answer the questions: What is sustainable finance? Why is it important? What are the key terms, organisations, and initiatives you should be aware of as an investor? And how can you feed the resources available into an action plan for your organisation?
This Minerva Briefing on sustainable finance is available to download free. Get your own copy!
About The Minerva Regulatory Briefings
Minerva’s regulatory briefings look at new and emerging issues from the UK and Continental European perspective. Also Available:
• Board Evaluation in Europe
• Board Gender Diversity in Europe
• Board Independence – A Global Review
• Chair Independence in the UK
• Cybersecurity Disclosures (in association with ICGN Year Book)
• Employee Board Representation in Europe
• Global Research and Voting Policy Guidelines 2019
• Investment Association Remuneration Guidelines
• Shareholder Rights Directive II
• Sustainability and Remuneration
• Tax Secrecy
• UK Regulatory Round-up
• UK Voting Trends 2014-2018 (in association with PLSA)
To find out more about Minerva’s sustainability governance voting guidelines please contact +44 (0)1376 503500 | email@example.com
This Minerva Briefing on sustainable finance is available to download free!Last Updated: 25 June 2021