As investors and companies alike reflect on the 2021 Australian AGM season, this Minerva briefing looks at the voting trends and governance developments in the market. The briefing examines voting results in the ASX100 from the previous five years and 2021 to identify key environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues that may inform voting decisions in the upcoming voting season.
Within the wider context of corporate culture scandals, environmental concerns, and major regulatory changes, this briefing looks ahead to the 2022 AGM season in Australia.
This Minerva Briefing on the 2021 Australia AGM season is available to download free. Get your own copy!
About The Minerva Regulatory Briefings
Minerva’s regulatory briefings look at new and emerging issues from the UK and Continental European perspectives. Also Available:
• Board Evaluation in Europe
• Board Gender Diversity in Europe
• Board Independence – A Global Review
• Chair Independence in the UK
• Cybersecurity Disclosures (in association with ICGN Year Book)
• Employee Board Representation in Europe
• Global Research and Voting Policy Guidelines 2019
• Investment Association Remuneration Guidelines
• Shareholder Rights Directive II
• Sustainability and Remuneration
• Tax Secrecy
• UK Regulatory Round-up
• UK Voting Trends 2014-2018 (in association with PLSA)
To find out more about Minerva’s sustainability governance voting guidelines please contact +44 (0)1376 503500 | email@example.com
This Minerva Briefing on the 2021 Australia AGM season is available to download free!