The recent boom in ESG investing has swept up investors from all backgrounds. From oil majors to day-traders, everyone is turning toward ESG funds to boost their green credentials. However, the boom has been accompanied by a stark increase in awareness of greenwashing.
Our latest Minerva Briefing covers Greenwashing: What is it? How does it occur? And what decisions can you make as an investor to overcome it?
This Minerva Briefing on greenwashing is available to download free. Get your own copy!
About The Minerva Regulatory Briefings
Minerva’s regulatory briefings look at new and emerging issues from the UK and Continental European perspectives. Also Available:
• Board Evaluation in Europe
• Board Gender Diversity in Europe
• Board Independence – A Global Review
• Chair Independence in the UK
• Cybersecurity Disclosures (in association with ICGN Year Book)
• Employee Board Representation in Europe
• Global Research and Voting Policy Guidelines 2019
• Investment Association Remuneration Guidelines
• Shareholder Rights Directive II
• Sustainability and Remuneration
• Tax Secrecy
• UK Regulatory Round-up
• UK Voting Trends 2014-2018 (in association with PLSA)
To find out more about Minerva’s sustainability governance voting guidelines please contact +44 (0)1376 503500 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This Minerva Briefing on greenwashing is available to download free!Last Updated: 30 July 2021