Welcome to Minerva Analytics, the home of Manifest – the independent stewardship support service.
Minerva empowers investors to make informed, sustainable voting decisions with quality ESG data and easy to use software.
In a rapidly change investment world, there is a lot at stake for stewardship: trust, integrity, reputation and value. We help investors achieve their stewardship goals with:
- State of the art electronic voting platform
- Smooth, seamless voting administration
- Custom vote policies with integrated sustainability guidelines
- Objective, conflict-free processes
- Comprehensive ESG data, bench-marking and reporting tools
Minerva – closing the information gap
Minerva’s proxy voting systems are designed from the ground up to make consistent and informed voting easy. With highly-customised voting policy templates and transparent rationales, investors can be assured of a stewardship approach which reflects their own unique stewardship approach.
Data-driven Governance Insights
What you don’t know can harm you. Minerva’s insight-driven data and policy frameworks deliver powerful and objective decision support.
Stewardship is an increasingly data-intensive business process. Minerva’s new generation data management tools and proven data mastery move stewardship beyond compliance to data exploration so improving the speed and quality of decision-making. Minerva can help you realize material efficiency gains, improve the quality and speed of reporting, as well as supporting performance and regulatory goals.
Minerva – Global Shareholder Voting Experts
- Streamline global shareholder voting, significantly reduce costs, improve operational efficiency and minimise risks;
- Intelligently navigate the complexities of global governance disclosures to deliver actionable and defensible stewardship insights; and
- Integrate sustainability stewardship metrics at the point of AGM to support seamless integration of UN Global Compact, Transition Pathway Initiative (TPI) and Financial Stability Board Climate Change Taskforce (TCFD) recommendations.
Diverse Data, Smarter Stewardship
During the busy proxy season time is money. With better data, software and knowledgeable support, asset owners and managers can focus on informed engagement leaving the operational complexities of governance data and vote management to an expert team which truly puts shareholders first.