Proxy Voting Solutions
Minerva’s turnkey proxy voting service empowers investors with the tools and support they need to achieve their stewardship goals.
- Integrated custodian bank feeds for daily reconciliation to protect your voting entitlements
- Voting dashboards to manage your workflows
- High-quality operational support
- Time-tested solution
- Voting policy and guideline development
- Custom vote recommendations as standard
- Integrated engagement letters
- Securities lending management
- Class Actions notifications
- Timely, accurate, and confidential electronic vote execution
- Comprehensive record-keeping and reporting to ensure compliance with global standards.
Untangling the proxy voting plumbing
Our deep understanding of the needs of institutional investors and the complexities of “proxy plumbing” is unmatched. Minerva delivers Best Execution in Proxy Voting to enhance and protect shareholders voting rights.
Minerva’s approach makes a complex process streamlined and accessible by consolidating key administration and logistical activities:
- Global “Golden Ballot” agendas
- Direct procurement, translation, analysis, and coding
- Daily portfolio reconciliations and vote entitlement calculations
- Stock lending support
- Power of Attorney Management
- Bespoke vote guidance
- Straight through electronic vote lodgment and legal vote confirmations
- Integrated engagement letters in line with PRI recommendations
- Transparent and verifiable audit trail
- Powerful and fully bespoke client reporting including JSON, HTML, CSV feeds
Voting transactions passing through Minerva’s systems to the shareholder meeting remain confidential at all times. We will not sell or disclose your data to any other party, save the authorised vote tabulator for the meeting in question or relevant regulator. Minerva does not receive any income, fees, or rebates from any other parties associated with the voting process.
State of the art technology
- Our systems are built on the world’s most advanced relational database technology used every day for mission-critical systems by organisations including the United Nations, the UK’s Met Office, and the International Space Station.
- A+ bank-grade cyber-security. Our servers are housed in a dedicated facility in the Netherlands which is ISO14001 certified carbon neutral with ISO27001 credentials.
- Fully responsive web pages for mobile support.
- Encrypted transactions.