Solutions for PRI Signatories
The Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) initiative is an international network of investors working together to put the United Nations’ six Principles for Responsible Investment into practice. The PRI works in partnership with UNEP Finance Initiative (UNEPFI) and UN Global Compact (UNGC).
Signatories are asked to ensure that they:
- Incorporate Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into ownership policies and practices.
- Seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which they invest.
- Promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Work together to enhance effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Report on activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Implementing the PRI Principles goes beyond simply signing on to an initiative, investors need guidance and support from a service partner that understands the complexities of ESG.
Minerva supports PRI signatories with practical solutions to meet Principles 1,2,3 and 6 including:
- Governance and sustainability research
- ESG factors for quant analysis
- Portfolio screening and benchmarking
- Sustainability governance voting policies
- Proxy voting guidance, vote management and engagement support
- Integrated voting engagement letters
- Custom PRI active ownership reporting
Managing and analyzing ESG information is a challenge
Not only do investors have differing investment beliefs and policies about responsible investment, there is no one-size-fits-all definition of material ESG investment research or data. So, in keeping with Minerva’s pioneering governance information management systems, and our 25-year commitment to helping investors make informed decisions, we have developed a fully integrated range of PRI solutions to give investors their “Say on Sustainability”.
To find out how Minerva’s Say on Sustainability can meet your needs please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1376 503500 to arrange a personal presentation.